- Formerly Chamomile
- USDA Organic
- Relieves Mild Tension
- 100% Natural Herbal Tea Supplement
- Caffeine Free
Relax with Our Comforting Chamomile
Let the stresses of the day float away as you sip a cup of our all organic Comforting Chamomile tea. Worshipped for its healing properties by the ancient Egyptians and revered by the Greeks as magical, Chamomile has been used for centuries as a relaxing and soothing herb. Today we recognize the wisdom of these ancient cultures and use only the finest organic chamomile in our tea. This traditional herb can help relieve occasional sleeplessness and ease minor stomach discomfort. Try our flavorful tea to comfort a child, or to ease out of a stressful day and into a restful night.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste...and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Yoga to Create the Prefect Balance
Sit cross-legged or in a chair with feet flat and left hand in lap. With eyes closed, block right nostril with right hand. Take smooth, steady breaths through the left nostril. Your target breath rate is 4 to 6 breaths per minute. Relax and create your own personal retreat!
Before doing this exercise or participating in any exercise program, consult your physician.Free Of Caffeine. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.