Herbalist.com 100% Satisfaction Guarentee
Our return policy is 15 days from date of shipment from Herbalist.com LLC warehouse. However a RMA is REQUIRED or the return will not be processed. Etailers may choose to offer longer refund periods, ie 30 days or 60 days or 365 days...but any such returns will have to be returned to the etailer, who can then sell them at their own site or at a discount if needed. There is also a 15% restocking fee and we do not refund outbound postage.
Any order discrepancies must be reported to email@example.com within 15 days from the shipment date. The email needs to include an INVOICE#, ORDER#, and the SKU# or UPC# of the items received in error.
This is from our Drop shipping Terms and Conditions
- COM LLC will accept returns for a limited period and for specific reasons. All returned Product(s) must be undamaged, in their original packaging and be able to be re-sold.
- b) Pre-approval for returns must be received by HERBALIST.COM LLC within 15 days from the shipment date of the Product to the shipping destination. Pre-approval shall be obtained by contacting HERBALIST.COM LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA #. The RMA # must be assigned by HERBALIST.COM LLC before the Product is shipped back to HERBALIST.COM LLC. Any product defect issues past this 15 day period must be submitted directly to the manufacturer of the Product.
(c) CUSTOMER shall establish a return address for the processing of Products returned by Purchasers or end-users to CUSTOMER. Products returned by Purchasers or end-users to CUSTOMER must be returned to address specified by HERBALIST.COM LLC when RMA is issued and at the expense of CUSTOMER. Subject to HERBALIST.COM LLC's authorization and the conditions set forth herein, Products will be returnable to HERBALIST.COM LLC for credit to CUSTOMER. Credits will be issued for Products returned in the original packing and in re-sellable condition. If the manufacturer of a Product does not permit HERBALIST.COM LLC to return the Product, HERBALIST.COM LLC may withhold authorization to return the Product from CUSTOMER. All returns for “buyers remorse” are subject to 15% restocking fee and no refund is made for cost of outbound shipping cost.
(d) Any return Product that arrives to HERBALIST.COM LLC used, opened or in poor condition will not be entitled to a refund. CUSTOMER will be notified of rejected returns via email, and may request that the products be sent to them at their expense, plus a service fee.
- The buyer is entitled to a refund or return within 15 days.
- The product must be shipped back to herbalist.com and received before a refund will be given.
- The original shipping fees will not be reimbursed.
- There will be a $3.99 restocking fee.